jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Important Regression in nightly build compared to 2.13 or r1715087
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2016 16:41:05 GMT
On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Felix Schumacher <

> Am 30.01.2016 um 00:31 schrieb Philippe Mouawad:
>
>> Hello,
>> I made a real load test today using nightly build and faced an important
>> issue.
>>
>> Here are the details:
>> - Test uses 1000 Threads on 1 Instance
>> - It uses "Download Embedded Resources"
>> - Socket Timeout is set to 10s
>>
> No time between the requests?

Variable Time between requests. It is supposed to reproduce user website
activity.
The timer is not fixed which can harden comparison but I always reproduce
the difference of behaviour between version for all runs.

> Is your server capable of serving thousand requests simultaneously?

Yes, no problem on this side.
Number of requests per second is not high at all (50 samples included
Transaction Controller which encapsulate Http Requests ).

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.