jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InvokeLater vs. InvokeAndWait
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 12:23:57 GMT
Hi Felix,
I think I tried this change few months ago, i remember I faced bugs in
display.
I don't remember exactly what but maybe I' m mixing with another place.
It was in same jvm(no remote)
Note that we advise users not to use gui mode for load testing.

Regards

On Wednesday, December 30, 2015, Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.