jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Drop MongoDB support ?
Date Sat, 19 Dec 2015 14:49:28 GMT
Hello,
Current MongoDB test elements use Mongodb java driver 2.11.
Last 2.X version is 2.14.0 and it is now advised to use 3.X which uses an
asynch model.

Migrating to 2.14 introduces some deprecations which would need fixing.
Migrating to 3 requires more work and may be incompatible with JMeter
threading mondel.
But  I wonder if it's useful to still maintain this element in JMeter:
- I don't see JMeter referenced on MongoDB website
- Looking into stackoverflow I don't neither see many questions (2),
http://stackoverflow.com/search?q=[jmeter]+%2Bmongo
- AFAIK, we only got 1 question on MongoDB

What's your opinion ?

Regards
Philippe