jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Cleanup extras folder
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2015 12:26:09 GMT
Hello,
Looking at extras content I wonder if we should not cleanup some files and
document the others:

I suggest we drop those:

- ConvertHTTPSampler.txt => Should we really maintain a migration script
created for 2.1.1 ? I think we should drop it
- convertjmx.fdl => Is this still useful ? I don't have openvms to test but
it seems to me weird
- execcode.bsh => OS Process Sampler has replaced this no ?
- jmeter-results-detail-report_21.xsl => Why keep a 2.1 compatible XSL ?
- jmeter-results-report_21.xsl => Same thing
- Test.jmx => What is its purpose ?
- What is jmeter.fb ?

For info:
- addons.xml was not working anymore and targetting 1.2, fixed
- addons.txt was wrong, fixed

--
Regards.
Philippe