jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: InvokeLater vs. InvokeAndWait
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 12:43:47 GMT
> Hi Felix,
> I think I tried this change few months ago, i remember I faced bugs in
> display.
> I don't remember exactly what but maybe I' m mixing with another place.
> It was in same jvm(no remote)
The numbers below where on a local X. The heavy lock contention would
result in even worse numbers.

The only difference I saw was a slight delay after the test had
finished, before all results where shown. On the other hand that delay
could be noticed while running the test when invokeAndWait is used.
> Note that we advise users not to use gui mode for load testing.
Right, but they will do it anyway.

Felix