jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: What about releasing a 2.14 ?
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 07:18:02 GMT
> Hello,
> We have a quite rich version now I think (more than 50 bugs/enhancements+ 2
> major features) , what about releasing a new version ?

I ran into 57804 which is unfixed. It is about JMeter not reusing the
SSL context if client certs are used. I don't know how to fix and client
cert usage is not that common, but if you get hit by this, the highly
increased handshake rate often kills your cpu resources. I had a look at
it a few months ago, but the fix wasn't obvious to me. Any ideas around
here?

Regards,

Rainer