jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Kartik Thathagar <kartik.thatha...@etsnetwork.onmicrosoft.com>
Subject RE: Not able to connect in application which is having Node.js (Websocket.io) via Jmeter
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2015 05:00:09 GMT
Any update on my following question?

Thanks,

Kartik Thathagar | Sr. QA Engineer

From: Kartik Thathagar [mailto:kartik.thathagar@etsnetwork.onmicrosoft.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2015 11:43 PM
To: dev@jmeter.apache.org
Subject: Not able to connect in application which is having Node.js
(Websocket.io) via Jmeter

Hello,

I want to load test on chat application which is built on following
technologies:

Front End --> Asp.net c# and javascript, jquery, html

Back end chat server --> node js and  <http://socket.io/> socket.io, redis

Database--> SQL server

I am not able to login properly due to Jmeter not able to communicate with
Node.js

Please find attached screenshots which might help you to identify issue.

Let me know if you need more information from my side.

Please resolve my this issue so I can start my Load testing with Jmeter.