jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject CSS tweaks to improve Parameter table spacing
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 09:45:13 GMT
The Parameter tables generally look OK, however for some combinations
of description text and screen size the left and right hand columns
can run together making it hard to read.

For example:

http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#FTP_Request_parms1

Try adjusting the screen width and you will see that the text in one
column sometimes touches the adjacent column.

I tried playing with padding and margins, but the changes I tried had
the side-effect of causing the "Required" column to wrap under the
"Name" column at smaller widths.

This is far harder to read than the occasional touching column, so I
did not apply any fix.

I don't have much experience with CSS; perhaps someone else can fix this?
Not worth spending lots of time on.