jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject UBIKLOADPACK JSON PLUGIN DONATION TO APACHE JMETER
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 19:05:28 GMT
Hello Dev Team,
I am contacting you to know if you would be interested in integrating our
JSON Plugin within Core JMeter.

Its features are shown on our blog, I didn't put any link because none of
my 2 previous mails were received on dev mailing list.

Currently plugin uses com.ubikingenierie.loadpack package, but it would be
donated with a package you would choose:

- org.apache.jmeter.json for example

If you are OK and wish to integrate it, we would submit a PR on Github so
that you can review it and potentially provide some patches before
integration in JMeter.
Your feedback is welcome.

We think this feature would be very useful for Web Application testing
where JSON format is becoming a very frequently used format for Rest
Webservices for example.

Thanks
Regards
Ubik Load Pack Team