jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Accept the donation of UBIKLOADPACK Json Plugin
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2015 08:08:17 GMT
Hello,

As stated in a previous thread [1], UbikLoadPack are proposing the
donation of their JSON Plugin [2].The code are submitted here [2].

I would like to call a vote, so that we have formal consensus on
accepting the code into the project. I suggest that it be accepted and
integrated with the core of JMeter (some adjustments need to do on the
initial donation to allow the test ant task to do executed successful).

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

As this is a technical decision, committer and PMC votes are binding.

[ ] +1 - Accept the donation
[ ] +/-0 - No strong opinion
[ ] -1 - Do not accept the donation

Thanks for your vote.