jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: UBIKLOADPACK JSON PLUGIN DONATION TO APACHE JMETER
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 19:35:23 GMT

On 16/10/2015 12:39, UBIK LOAD PACK Support wrote:
> Hi Felix, All,
>
> We submitted:
>
>     - https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/28
>
> Shall we create a Bugzilla ?

Probably that is a good idea.

Test the PR28 with ant test show some errors on tests:

      [java] There were 7 failures:
      [java] 1)
testMaven(org.apache.jmeter.JMeterVersionTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
Should have no names left: [json-smart, json-path]. Check
ApacheJMeter_parent.pom
      [java]     at
org.apache.jmeter.JMeterVersionTest.testMaven(JMeterVersionTest.java:189)
      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
      [java]     at
      [java]     at
      [java]     at org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:236)
      [java] 2)
testEclipse(org.apache.jmeter.JMeterVersionTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
Should have no names left: [json-smart]. Check eclipse.classpath
      [java]     at
org.apache.jmeter.JMeterVersionTest.testEclipse(JMeterVersionTest.java:160)
      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
      [java]     at
      [java]     at
      [java]     at org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:236)
      [java] 3)
GUIComponents1(org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
SaveService nameMap (saveservice.properties) should contain
org.apache.jmeter.extractor.json.jsonpath.gui.JSONPostProcessorGui
      [java]     at
org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest.checkElementAlias(JMeterTest.java:553)
      [java]     at
org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest.GUIComponents1(JMeterTest.java:434)
      [java]     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor25.invoke(Unknown
Source)
      [java]     at
      [java]     at org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:236)
      [java] 4)
runGUITitle(org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
component_reference.xml needs 'JSON-PATH_PostProcessor' anchor for
org.apache.jmeter.extractor.json.jsonpath.gui.JSONPostProcessorGui
      [java]     at
org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest.runGUITitle(JMeterTest.java:368)
      [java]     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor27.invoke(Unknown
Source)
      [java]     at
      [java]     at org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:236)
      [java] 5)
runTestElement(org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
SaveService nameMap (saveservice.properties) should contain
org.apache.jmeter.extractor.json.jsonpath.JSONPostProcessor
      [java]     at
org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest.checkElementAlias(JMeterTest.java:553)
      [java]     at
org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest.runTestElement(JMeterTest.java:540)
      [java]     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor37.invoke(Unknown
Source)
      [java]     at
      [java]     at org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:236)
      [java] 6)
testRenderResultWithLongStringBug54826(org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.TestRenderAsJson)junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:

expected:<{
      [java] [:]   "customData":"som...> but was:<{
      [java] [ ]   "customData":"som...>
      [java]     at
org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.TestRenderAsJson.testRenderResultWithLongStringBug54826(TestRenderAsJson.java:35)
      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
      [java]     at
      [java]     at
      [java]     at org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:236)
      [java] 7)
testRenderResultSimpleStructur(org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.TestRenderAsJson)junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:

expected:<{
      [java] [:   "Hello": "World",
      [java] :   "more":
      [java] :   [
      [java] :   :   "Something",
      [java] :   :   "else",
      [java] :]   ]
      [java] }> but was:<{
      [java] [    "Hello": "World",
      [java]     "more":
      [java]     [
      [java]         "Something",
      [java]         "else",
      [java]  ]   ]
      [java] }>
      [java]     at
org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.TestRenderAsJson.testRenderResultSimpleStructur(TestRenderAsJson.java:61)
      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
      [java]     at
      [java]     at
      [java]     at org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:236)
      [java]
      [java] FAILURES!!!
      [java] Tests run: 2550,  Failures: 7,  Errors: 0
      [java]