jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: UBIKLOADPACK JSON PLUGIN DONATION TO APACHE JMETER
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 22:07:56 GMT

Thanks for your proposal.

Seems a good thing to add this plugin on JMeter but we need to known the
new functionality(ies) of this plugin? that is an new listener or sampler?

Can you confirm that this plugin don't have some dependencies against
the Apache License v2 (like GPL) for the distribution?

I thinks that Ubik Load Pack have already sign the CCLA and can
contribute to Apache projects?

I thinks that after your PR (or other way of submission), a vote (in
Apache way) must be done to accept or not this plugin.
(example:
http://mail-archives.us.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-dev/201504.mbox/%3CCAEJ3w4W=_4UE+vidf3UYTT_zYwci4H-dfk9S+mYP6KwgeWXjLQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

)

@Sebb can you confirm the good way to the donation, thanks.