jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR223 elements performance
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2015 22:12:30 GMT
The bug is different (related to native memory)
Why don't you open on groovy project a bug with your findings(that is the
bug you mention).
This way, you could say that behaviour seems awkward ( for now I share your
view).

In my experience the leak seems rather small (I highly use Jsr223 + groovy)
on big load plan that can last 10 hours.

Javascript performances are awful compared to groovy, did you make some
comparison ?
you also mentionned nashhorn , do you mean that you used jmeter with it ?
Are performances better ?

Thanks

--
Cordialement.