jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject About Random usage in JMeter timers and in other classes
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 21:08:33 GMT
Hello,
I plan to do the following change in Timers:

   - Field random is protected => Remove it , add a protected getter that
   will return ThreadLocalRandom.current()
   - Document this in Incompatible changes for 3rd Parties

I will also switch to ThreadLocalRandom.current() anywhere java.util.Random
is used except for RandomVariableConfig.

I will create a Bugzilla for this, let me know if you see any issue in this.

Regards
Philippe