jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From chaitanya bhatt <bhatt.chaita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improvement regarding test results guarantee
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 21:01:09 GMT
Instead of stopping the test, I would recommend that Jmeter stop recording
the results. There are many users who collect performance metrics from APM
tools like AppDynamics,Dynatrace, Wily etc. Proactively stopping the test
would be a bad idea for such users. These users do not rely on performance
metrics from Jmeter's JTL files.

Jmeter should ideally stop recording logs or results upon reaching the disk
space threshold thereby conserving space. The tool should just be
generating load under this circumstance.

Thoughts?

Thanks
Chaitanya M Bhatt
http://www.performancecompetence.com