jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improvement regarding test results guarantee
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 22:26:30 GMT
My idea is to have a property set by user about how much space his test
outputs (all) would require.
Jmeter would at start of test do this check as first thing and nothing else.

I usually know based on my previous tests how much space My test will incur
so based on this I would fillin my property and test would fail very early
if expected space is not available.

But maybe it's over engeneering

--
Cordialement.