jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Create Macro Feature was Post-Sampler Timers
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 09:06:17 GMT
The idea of a marker for file looks fine to me to handle the use case.
@Vladimir is it the case for you ?
I don't see by the way how a "macro" could answer this , could you give
more details on what you think.

Feel free to create an enhancement request and possibly. provide a patch
implementing it.

Thanks for your ideas and contributions.

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.