jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ultimate Thread Group
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 18:10:58 GMT
Hi sebb,
Mainly an easy and user friendly way to create a simple to complex
injection profile with a visual representation of it.
Nearly all open source and commercial tools have it.
We use it a lot at our company and frankly I believe it's a big lack in
core jmeter.

Have a lookt at this thesis comparing tools and see the page 30:
-
http://is.muni.cz/th/256206/fi_m/dp.pdf

And it is always a question I get when I give trainings or explain JMeter.

So if Andrei would be ok for an integration I think it is worth having it.

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.