jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improvement regarding test results guarantee
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 23:10:37 GMT
> yes but isn't it then a result of the load test to know that your db
tablespaces sizing or cleanup/archiving was not correct ?

True. The problem is humans are prone to errors, so you'll run into
that "not correct" issues eventually.

Well, precondition check is a common need.
I am not sure if it should/could be addressed by JMeter itself.

The volume required depends on the number of test iterations.
Certain our tests include simultaneous execution of multiple JMeter
scripts, so it is not that easy for each individual script to "foresee
that there would be other scripts consuming the space".

I think "out of space to write jmeter results" is rare issue for us.

Vladimir