jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Post-Sampler Timers
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 09:55:02 GMT
Note: for fixed time delays, the Test Action can be used without the
need to add a child Timer.
Potentially the Test Action sampler can provide variable delays by use
of a suitable function for the delay.

The macro idea is neat, but I think it will cause user confusion if
the display shows the raw constituents of the macro.