jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About "httpclient4.idletimeout"
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 22:32:36 GMT
Originally, HC4 used to ping the connection on every re-use.
This was quite expensive.
Now it only does so if it has been idle for a while; I think this is
the timeout it uses.

If so, it should be set to the keep alive timeout that would be sent
by the server (or a bit less).

On 7 April 2015 at 21:26, Philippe Mouawad