jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Post-Sampler Timers
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 10:46:02 GMT
Well, that's just my own feedback / opinion.
It doesn't reflect others.

If the new implementation feels right, I'll adopt it, I just cannot see the
benefit of that, yet.
Neither I don't see the issue with having "Think Time" elements between
actions, such as: http://pasteboard.co/2BDxVS03.png
What do you mean by "...which makes test plan too
heavy." ?

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance