jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 2.13 RC1
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 08:57:09 GMT
Hi Felix,
Good catch.
For now collectD would be more of a way to monitor servers and using
InfluxDB as single Backend using collectd-proxy:
- https://wooster.checkmy.ws/2014/08/influxdb-collectd-grafana/
But maybe this is out of JMeter docs scope. Should it be mentioned ?

I fixed docs in last 2 commits, removed for now mention of Collectd.

Regarding your future implementation of CollectD backend, maybe we should
rename GraphiteMetricsSender to MetricsSender and you would only implement
a  CollectdMetricsSender.

Regards
Philippe

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 7:18 AM, Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.