jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 2.13 RC1
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 06:18:00 GMT

Am 5. März 2015 00:12:03 MEZ, schrieb Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>:
>Hi,
>Thanks milamber.
>I updated changes.xml with new and noteworthy notes on connectTime and
>retry in distributed mode as per Andrei resuest.
>
>I also rewrote the webservice tutorial to make it up to date as
>Webservice
>Sampler has been deprecated since 2 versions. Maybe other tutorials
>should
>be refreshed to mention at least other listener than Graph Results
>which
>leads to GUI mode usage.
>
>I finally finished for now work on Graphite Backend Listener and
>updated
>doc for InfluxDB and metrics.
>If anybody has time to update Collectd and Graphite parts it would be
>great.

For usage with collectd we would have to include another sender plugin I believe. You probably
read that collectd had a Graphite plugin. That plugin is wrie only. So mache we should remove
that mentioning and wait for someone (probably me) to implement the sender.

Philippe suggested also, that I should commit the website patches for 2.13. Any thoughts on
this?

Regards
Felix