jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Pokhilko <a...@ya.ru>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 2.13 RC1
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 08:43:12 GMT
The rule I think is common for all pages.

Choise of optimum width is a bit arbitrary. From my experience,
screenshots should not be more than 800px width, 600px is even better.
It is good to take screenshots with window minimized to desired size, to
keep the image from scaling and having maximum detail.

Andrey Pokhilko