jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Pokhilko <a...@ya.ru>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 2.13 RC1
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 07:11:12 GMT
Hi Milamber,

I realized that I've put these two change mentions into wrong place
inside changes.xml:

Bug 57500 - Introduce retry behavior for remote testing
Bug 48799 - Add connect time to output metrics

I did not notice that this section is commented out, so these changes
are not mentioned in generated docs. How should I fix it? Commit to RC
branch or into the trunk or something else?

Andrey Pokhilko