jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter 2.12 maven excalibur-datasource dependency problem
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 02:27:00 GMT
On 9 February 2015 at 20:57, Philippe Mouawad
<philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for report, could you create a bugzilla ?
>
> @sebb, a new argument for dropping dependencies on retired or deprecated
> projects.

Not really - the problem is that the dependency was updated to a broken version.
That can occur with any software.
Even actively maintained software may not be updated in the time scale
for the next release

The simplest approach to solve this is to revert to the previous version.
We have not had any reports of issues with previous versions.