jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject About TestHTTPSamplersAgainstHttpMirrorServer
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2015 17:53:24 GMT
Hello,
Looking at code of class, I see that in fact HTTPSamplerProxy which is used
by Http Sampler is not tested , instead it appears the class tests :
- HTTPSampler3 (which is not used anywhere anymore, I propose to delete it,
I will create a bugzilla for this )
- HTTPSampler2 (used by SoapSampler)
- HTTPSampler

I suggest we replace code by :
    private HTTPSamplerBase createHttpSampler(int samplerType) {
        switch(samplerType) {
            case HTTP_SAMPLER:
                return new
HTTPSamplerProxy(HTTPSamplerFactory.HTTP_SAMPLER_JAVA);
            case HTTP_SAMPLER2:
                return new
HTTPSamplerProxy(HTTPSamplerFactory.IMPL_HTTP_CLIENT3_1);
            case HTTP_SAMPLER3:
                return new
HTTPSamplerProxy(HTTPSamplerFactory.IMPL_HTTP_CLIENT4);
            default:
                break;
        }
        throw new IllegalArgumentException("Unexpected type: "+samplerType);
    }

If everybody is OK , I will create a bugzilla for this.

I also suggest we replace new HttpSampler() by :
return new HTTPSamplerProxy(HTTPSamplerFactory.HTTP_SAMPLER_JAVA);
--
Regards
Philippe