jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject SSL Manager description and feature
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2015 14:21:21 GMT
Hello,
Reading documentation of "SSL Manager" in component reference:

   -
   http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#SSL_Manager

 I have few suggestions.

1/ Should this really be in component reference as it's more a menu item
2/ AFAIU it only works in GUI mode and only sets javax.net.ssl.keyStore.
3/ It is said that it can be used to simulate client certificate while in
fact :
- It is very limited (1 certificate)
- It works only in GUI
- It is superseeded by Keystore Config which really allows simulating
client side certificate for multiple clients and works in GUI and NON GUI
mode.

So I suggest we remove the menu item and remove it from documentation.

Regards
Philippe