jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From <Pascal.Schumac...@t-systems.com>
Subject JMeter 2.12 maven excalibur-datasource dependency problem
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 09:50:07 GMT
Hello everybody,

I'm unable to use JMeter 2.12 as a maven dependency.

This seems to be caused by the update of excalibur-datasource to 2.1 in JMeter 2.12 (JMeter
2.10 and 2.11 worked).

Excalibur-datasource 2.1 has a dependency on d-haven-managed-pool:d-haven-managed-pool:1.0,
but this dependency can not be found in maven central (or any other maven repo I'm aware of).

I guess the dependency should really be d-haven-mpool:managed-pool:1.0.

Managed-pool in turn has a dependency on event:event:1.0 which is also not in a maven repo.
This should be d-haven-event:d-haven-event:1.0.3 or d-haven-event:event:1.0.1.

I was able to get it to work by excluding d-haven-managed-pool:d-haven-managed-pool and event:event
and adding d-haven-mpool:managed-pool manually:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.jmeter</groupId>
    <artifactId>ApacheJMeter</artifactId>
    <version>2.12</version>
    <exclusions>
        <exclusion>
            <groupId>d-haven-managed-pool</groupId>
            <artifactId>d-haven-managed-pool</artifactId>
        </exclusion>
    </exclusions>
</dependency>
<dependency>
    <groupId>d-haven-mpool</groupId>
    <artifactId>managed-pool</artifactId>
    <version>1.0</version>
    <exclusions>
        <exclusion>
            <groupId>event</groupId>
            <artifactId>event</artifactId>
        </exclusion>
    </exclusions>
</dependency>

Obviously this is not caused by JMeter, but by excalibur-datasource. But as excalibur has
been retired a long time ago it would  be great if this could be fixed in JMeter.

-Pascal