jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOAP Sampler Confusion
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 12:33:11 GMT
WSDL parsing would be nice to have, but is not essential.
It's only needed when creating a test plan, so it should definitely be optional.

How much integration would actually be needed with JMeter?
For example, if its existing CLI tools can produce a text file or
clipboard entry with the extracted info, that might be enough.
In which case only documentation would be needed.

Apps that integrate every single possible feature into them become
bloated and hard to maintain and use.