jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible NPE in converters
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 18:05:10 GMT
On 22 December 2014 at 17:05, Philippe Mouawad
<philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I prefer if possible to open a Bugzilla, as this kind of change can be
> impacting and sometimes you notice issues few months after but don't
> remember this change.

I don't see how a Bugzilla helps here, so long as the log message is clear.

I would not expect to raise a Bugzilla for trivial spelling errors,
nor tab removal.
Nor is it always necessary for simple changes such as converting magic
numbers or strings to private constants.

> This is particularly needed for Third Party providers.

What do you mean by that?