jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduce connect times for SampleResult?
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2014 13:48:01 GMT
Hi,
My notes:
Naming:
- CSV_CONNECT_TIME , Connect should maybe be named Connection
- ATT_CONNECT_TIME should maybe be ct (for ConnectTime) instead of cn
- MeasuringConnectionManager should be
PoolingClientConnectionManagerAdapter ?
- MeasuringConnectionRequest should be ClientConnectionRequestAdapter ?
- MeasuredConnection should be
MeasuringConnectionManager is missing Apache License header and javadocs :-)

public class MeasuringConnectionRequest should not be public static class
MeasuringConnectionRequest ?
Same for MeasuredConnection ?

MeasuredConnection :
connectedTime and startedTime are not used , I suppose it was a work in
progress code that was not deleted afterwards.

More in depth remarks:
- Are you sure about having SampleResult instance variable of
MeasuringConnectionManager ?
This should be checked as I am afraid you may end up sharing SampleResult
between different samples and threads.
I need more time to check this.

Regards
Philippe M.