jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOAP Sampler Confusion
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 10:17:11 GMT
Hi,
Soap sampler is indeed deprecated in favor of plain Http Sampler, see  menu
Templates > Soap Webservice

ImHO, SOAP/XML-RPC Request should follow the same way soon as it is just
redundant with plain http sampler and less performant and up to date.

But your contribution could be added to a jmeter menu (under function
helper dialog for example), you would enter wsdl url or path and could
generate requests from the method you select.
If this feature would allow generating soap xml from wsdl then it would be
very interesting.

You can open a bugzilla and attach your patch.
ask for help if needed.

Check before that membrane can be included in Apache project and the jars
are located on maven repositories.
Regards
@philmdot

--