jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: httpClient.getConnectionManager() performance with HTTP only
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2014 21:09:52 GMT
Hi,
Related to this topic, once we switch to 1 instance of HttpClient shared by
all threads, how can we reset SSLContext ?
We need this feature within jmeter to simulate SSL handshake per client ,
we currently do :
httpClient.getConnectionManager().shutdown();
Which by the way is rather very inefficient way to do this.

Thanks
Regards