jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add an icon form Templates in toolbar
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2014 21:48:35 GMT
Hi Felix,
I am afraid the meaning of those icons may not be intuitive enough.
What we want here is an icon "already known" for users of popular softwares
for a feature similar to Wizard although not exactly wizard.

Regards
Philippe

On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 10:36 PM, Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.