jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Devang Gaur <devang.o...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: want to learn to contribute
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2014 22:23:03 GMT
Hi Philippe , I have read that pdf manual you provided (How to make a
plugin for Jmeter) . Honestly, I didn't understand it fully, but yeah , it
gave me a pretty good idea of how things work in here . The project will
take a good amount of time .  The thing is , I am quite new to such
good scale development . And my semester exams are just 2 weeks away . So,
I think I'll hold up the Plug-in project for a while and will pursue that
after the examination(around mid-January). I am quite Interested and
determined though and will definitely development something cool for jmeter
.

Meanwhile , I think can work on a few bugs and the documentation and repos
so as to get familiar with the jmeter APIs and dependencies .
Will you please provide me with the required links?

Regards

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 1:33 AM, Philippe Mouawad <
philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Swing for GUI.
>
> Regards
>
> On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Devang Gaur <devang.only@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello,Philippe Mouawad  . I want to know whether the JMeter uses GWT or
> > JSwing and AWT for the GUI ?
> >
> > On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 5:08 AM, 雪松 <2011xuesong@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > ok.i am going to study first.
> > > 在 2014-11-29 凌晨4:40,"Philippe Mouawad" <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>写道: