jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Add an icon form Templates in toolbar
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2014 21:36:26 GMT
Am 01.11.2014 um 18:30 schrieb Milamber:
> On 07/09/2014 13:33, sebb wrote:
>>> 2) Make a poll on the "Template" icon ? I agree with you and I think sebb
>> Perhaps see if we could use the Templates icon from OpenOffice?
>> This looks like a piece of paper with a star in the top left corner.
>>
>> Here's a screenshot:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~sebb/JMeter/Templates.png
>>
>> I don't think we necessarily need a poll on this, so long as we all
>> agree that the new icon is better.
>
> This icon is very similar to the current New icon in JMeter toolbar.
>
>  From the open_icon_library-CC (current source of JMeter toolbar icons),
> several (new) tests :
>
> 2014:
> http://www.milamberspace.net/toolbar-template-2014/
>
> (for history) older in 2013:
> http://www.milamberspace.net/toolbar-template/
>

> => application-x-plasma.png is my preference.
I think the contrast of that icon is too low. I can't really see the
yellow ring on the paper.

Another idea would be to use the stamp icon from gimp (maybe on a paper
like http://people.apache.org/~fschumacher/template_draft_stamp.png) or
a single prefilled page like the front page of the copy icon (maybe with
a green checkmark on the right top corner, see
http://people.apache.org/~fschumacher/template_draft_prefilled_page.png).

I haven't checked the license for the stamp from gimp, so we maybe have
to draw our own stamp.

Felix