jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: Enable saving thread counts by default?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 13:24:09 GMT
Hi,
Answering on behalf of Philippe as we had some discussion on this.

What you can do is make the change and run the Ant task called "test".
properties used by test are located in bin/testfiles/jmetertest.properties.

You will get tests failures because all generated files will have an
additional field (threads) , as some test compare result files with
expected result files, they will logically fail.
So nothing complex in the change just some work to do to fix either the
test results or the properties used by test.
Maybe this can be discussed here with PMC.

Regards

--

Regards
Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com> Team