jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject Re: Enable saving thread counts by default?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:05:43 GMT
Hi Andrey,
This has been discussed in a previous thread, see:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jmeter-dev/201404.mbox/%3CCAOGo0VaiM=TdW_Fj9fE1De4W8jao8ox5ELTAFVHTyN=5SY0d+Q@mail.gmail.com%3E

I think it is agreed upon by PMC members, changing this just breaks some
Tests that need to be fixed.

--
Regards.
Philippe M.