jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Pokhilko <a...@ya.ru>
Subject Re: Enable saving thread counts by default?
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2014 11:00:16 GMT
Hi,

I took latest trunk from SVN and changed bin/jmeter.properties to have
jmeter.save.saveservice.thread_counts=true

Then I ran "ant clean download_jars install test". The only error that
showed is:
     [java] There was 1 failure:
     [java] 1)
testMaven(org.apache.jmeter.JMeterVersionTest)junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:
serializer expected:<2.7.[2]> but was:<2.7.[1]>
     [java]     at
org.apache.jmeter.JMeterVersionTest.testMaven(JMeterVersionTest.java:182)
     [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
     [java]     at
     [java]     at
     [java]     at org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:236)

Which seems to be unrelated to saveservice change. It also appears
without any change to properties.

So I see no tests failing after the change. Does it mean that we can do
the change right now?

Andrey Pokhilko