jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Pokhilko <a...@ya.ru>
Subject Enable saving thread counts by default?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 10:37:32 GMT
Hi team,

Since I started developing JMeter plugins I faced one issue and after
five years it is still the most frequent request from users: "why JTL
does not contain active threads info?". Five years I've been answering
that they should put
jmeter.save.saveservice.thread_counts=true in their jmeter.properties.

It is obvious that recording current level of active threads is very
important for JMeter. Every analysis session starts from looking at
active threads dynamics. Maybe it's time to enable it by default for
everyone? It will just add couple more columns to CSV JTL.

--
Andrey Pokhilko