jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enhancement to be able to ignore DEBUG Sampler in ResultCollector
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 22:10:45 GMT
Hello,
Note of course I could post process the CSV file by respecting a naming
convention and making a:

   - grep -v <> results.csv

 then generate graphs but it would be much much easier if it was OOTB,
furthermore if I use it with this I get my accurate graphs at end of Load
Test:

   -
   http://www.ubik-ingenierie.com/blog/automatically-generating-nice-graphs-at-end-of-your-load-test-with-apache-jmeter-and-jmeter-plugins/

Regards
Philippe

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 10:53 PM, Philippe Mouawad <
philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 10:46 PM, Shmuel Krakower <shmulikk@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Regarding the timer just put it under A Test Action which is already
>> hidden
>> from results...
>>

> No it is not the same, because  I usually use a Transaction Controller and
> have HTTP Sampler as its children .
> Using Test Action will make Transaction Sampler report time taken by HTTP
> Sampler + Test Action which I don't want.
> While using Timer will give correct time.
>

>> www.beatsoo.org - free application performance monitoring from world wide
>> locations.
>> On Mar 25, 2014 11:38 PM, "Philippe Mouawad" <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> member
>> code

>> SampleResult

>> > output

>> ones
>> but

>> equally

>> this:

>> > Well in my case, as I said I put Timer as a child of Debug Sampler (DS)
>> so
>> > with this change, I get no DS in output but get the right pause times.
>> > The other benefit is that in GUI mode/ During debug of script I will put
>> > flag to true and during load test to false.
>> >
>> > So it really answers my need.

>> > world

>> > philippe.mouawad@gmail.com

>> results -