jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enhancement to be able to ignore DEBUG Sampler in ResultCollector
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 22:42:23 GMT
Note it's not my strategy, I think I read it here:
-
http://blog.milamberspace.net/index.php/2009/02/08/jmeter-think-time-et-ordre-dexecution-les-bons-plans-212.html

And found it nice

Maybe an alternative would be to change or allow timers not to use scoping
strategy but serial one, ie pause where they are located but could be a big
change

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.