jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Enhancement to be able to ignore DEBUG Sampler in ResultCollector
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2014 14:26:44 GMT
Hello,
What do you think about the following enhancement:

   - Be able through a new property to not output DEBUG Sampler results in
   ResultCollector

Why:

   - Because Debug Sampler might affect throughput results and error rate
   positively
   - I use Debug Sampler to have a more readable pause time in Test Plan,
   usually when pause time are not the same between samples (I put Timer as a
   child of Debug  Sampler (all properties to false)
   - Because it is DEBUG, why would you need it in final results ?

--
Regards.
Philippe