jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject How to contribute to Apache Jmeter
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 22:36:57 GMT
Hello,
First thank you for your proposal.

If development was done within a company or corporation, you need to sign a
Corporate CLA and send it to secretary ASF.
http://www.apache.org/licenses/index.html#clas

http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla-corporate.txt

Regarding code, open a Bugzilla and attach a patch:
- http://jmeter.apache.org/issues.html

Or you may propose a Pull Request on github:
- https://github.com/apache/jmeter

Ensure you add the Apache license header in all files .
Regards
@philmdot
On Sunday, March 23, 2014, TRAN Tuan Hiep
<tuanhiep.tran88@gmail.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','tuanhiep.tran88@gmail.com');>>

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.