jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some questions about HTTPHC4Impl
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:06:51 GMT
            ((AbstractHttpClient)
httpClient).addResponseInterceptor(METRICS_SAVER); // HACK

Any clarification about this hack ?

I understand METRICS_SAVER saves metrics as another attribute name, but why
as it should be available under  ((HttpConnection)
context.getAttribute(ExecutionContext.HTTP_CONNECTION).getMetrics();
And METRICS_RESETTER resets these metrics.

I suppose the reset is to have metrics per sample but some comments would
be useful to clarify exactly:
- Why we need to reset, is it only to have it per sample ? this can be an
issue as we loose information like number of requests ...
- Why we need to have METRICS_SAVER, was it some due to a temporary bug or
missing feature in HTTPClient 4 at time of writing ?

Regards
Philippe

--
Cordialement.