jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Lück <mich...@lueckonline.net>
Subject Re: JMeter Plugins and TestElement
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 10:52:34 GMT
Thanks Rainer,

I'll have a look at the provided links.

Not to put all libs into lib/ext is the ideale behindert the question.

The jmeter-maven-plugin assembles a complete Meter Installation before executing a testplan
contained in a maven project.
The idea is now to examine all jars from the maven dependencies and sort them into the correct
directories.

We're now looking for a good condtition to make that Revision.

Regards, Michael