jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Zhaoxia Yang <yangzhao...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: creating a resource bundle for a custom jmeter listener
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 23:38:28 GMT
I also have similar issue. Except TestBean framework, Can I do as below work to define my properties
file for my GUI labels?
Add my own ResourceBundleManager;
Then register it as a Jmeter's LocaleChangeListener. JMeterUtils.addLocaleChangeListener(…).

Thus, Once the JMeter global Locale changes, my ResourceBundleManager can react accordingly.
Is this feasible? Looks like it's a easier way than recoding to TestBean.

Thanks.
Zhaoxia Yang

On 19/12/2013, at 11:08 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 17 December 2013 01:12, saurabh gandotra
> <saurabh_gandotra@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi All -
>> I've created a custom JMeter listener however I'm having trouble creating a resource
bundle for locale specific title / other label's.
>> For eg:
>> <code>public class CustomReport extends AbstractVisualizer implements Clearable,
ActionListener, TableModelListener {....

resource located @  org / apache / jmeter / resources / messages.properties.
>> If i append this property to the existing messages_X.properties , the title is set
properly however, I want to be able to specify a custom property bundle and package it with
the jar which contains the custom listener.