jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Lück <mich...@lueckonline.net>
Subject Re: JMeter Plugins and TestElement
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:06:21 GMT
Hi,

i'll never ever write an email in a foreign language on a phone with
german settings. *facepalm*
Please excuse the bad mail. Here again the corrected sentences.:

"Not to put all libs into lib/ext is the __idea behind__ the question."

"The jmeter-maven-plugin assembles a complete __JMeter__ Installation
before ...."

"We're now looking for a good __condition__ to make that __decision__"

Regards,
Michael